Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell

Go down 
+13
Teddy
Justine
Steven Yeun
Tom Holland
Addison Rae
Chidi Anagonye
Naomi Osaka
Eminem
Lana Winters
Disgust
Piper
Britney Spears
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:08:48

Piper wrote:
Mojo Jojo wrote:
Piper wrote:
Mojo Jojo wrote:
ya, I chose yes for everything as well, the fact that two of y'all wouldn't let em have their money back is super petty, as if it has any effect on your games

as sick and twisted John is, they read the rules for the competition so they knew what they were signing up for.

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Tenor

This is facts, but I think we should all be able to rise above that for a second and use some moral and ethical common sense

"moral and ethical common sense." this house is filled with a bunch of liars and now it's about moral and ethical sense lmao

This game is full of in game liars, I wouldn't think any of y'all are liars or sheet people outside of the game, if it doesn't have an effect like the money didn't (although maybe it did cause now they'll be reckless), ya you should be able to judge it accordingly

Tom Holland and Joey Sasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:10:02

And personally I believe majority should have carried the votes. We all got majority of the house votes and I believe that should have been able to cut our punishments in half. It would have been a completely different story if the votes were to fully remove all the punishment. I just think it’s more fair that way because all that vote ended up doing is making the punishment feel even worse knowing we we were all so close.

Tom Holland and Disgust like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:11:16

I will say Donna did make a room with me before we ever spoke once. It made me feel she probably did a bulk room request to have one with every player. That’s all I’ll add. I’ve been ganged up on the past 2 days so I won’t do it to her. It’s clear we’re at odds now. Use that however you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:14:00

Okay now I done told ya’ll I had a family emergency., but seeing as I have now been dragged, called a rat, etc. We’ll chat. So sit down little girl and give this a good read. You are blowing up because you are a poor sport and a sore loser. I have no control over Tom being worried over the vote, hell even I was worried I was going up yesterday cause this game has been such a clusterfuck that thinks change on a facking dime and its terrifying to me, who was “aligned” with you. The fact you both piled onto me shows how pressed you are about me. You thought you were running the game, you’re a clear target. Im baffled people kept you just to “go after Donna” Lana, you’re a comp beast THIS early and people should have recognized it. I had missed the first day, so yea, after reading how people were interacting with people, I wanted to talk to some, but Dm’s are useless cause they cant be seen endgame, im no spring chicken and i made a room. The “alliance” with you and lana was to keep tabs on you. I not for one second believed that you two had my back, as you two would clearly choose eachother over me. I know you’re lying cause we NEVER talked game outside comp wins and i made that on purpose cause i did not trust you. At all. But at the end of the day, it was coincidence, cause I didnt tell Tom he was at risk until after Nom’s were made. I liked Tom, hes the eye candy of the season. I didnt want him gone. So now, I feel responsible for him having to play the game for free and suffer all these punishments, all cause you girls made your decision. So do not try and pin this on me, had you just gone with letters and him being cleared, none of this would have happened. Your timing of all your accusations does not line up cause thats just simply not how it went down. One of you is in the duo, its obvious. Your deflection and anger at even the mention of it shows how. And yea, i was cleared, I gave people free reign to choose B to isolate me and Britney, and guess what? It would have done cleared me. Sorry not sorry. And again, it wasnt until AFTER the eviction that i asked you if Mojo was campaigning. Learn how to read a clock. Goodbye 💅🏻

Tom, you were my number 1. When you find out who I am, you will know that I meant it. Yes I had rooms with people to feel them out after being GONE the first day, but im not Tyler or Paul, when I make a final 2, i meant it, so you choosing their side over mine does hurt, and I hope you regret this decision post game. I felt horrible that you received these punishments, but dont fit into Lana and Pipers narrative. This is exactly what they want. These two are going to win the game and you guys just secured it by allowing Piper to stay. Everyone else, I hope I’ve shown you my character, Tom clearly isnt my number 1 anymore, he can take his punishments (which I all voted yes for unlike these spiteful b itches), lets not forget I have a 1.6% chance of winning the game (lol), im clearly not a comp threat. Dont play Piper and Lana’s game. Now i will be updating someones pfp and be leaving again because again, I HAVE A FAMILY EMERGENCY Piper, so keep my name out of your disgusting mouth, and have a great fckin day

Tom Holland and Joey Sasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:14:18

Mojo Jojo wrote:
Piper wrote:
Mojo Jojo wrote:
Piper wrote:
Mojo Jojo wrote:
ya, I chose yes for everything as well, the fact that two of y'all wouldn't let em have their money back is super petty, as if it has any effect on your games

as sick and twisted John is, they read the rules for the competition so they knew what they were signing up for.

This is facts, but I think we should all be able to rise above that for a second and use some moral and ethical common sense

"moral and ethical common sense." this house is filled with a bunch of liars and now it's about moral and ethical sense lmao

This game is full of in game liars, I wouldn't think any of y'all are liars or sheet people outside of the game, if it doesn't have an effect like the money didn't (although maybe it did cause now they'll be reckless), ya you should be able to judge it accordingly

Thanks for campaigning for me to stay so there’s someone in front of you to be targeted <3 who’s talking about outside of the game? and we’re all acting like they both got robbed of money when it’s not their money unless they win. only 1 person is winning and with their punishments, it’s making it harder for them to do so, so it’s less likely that they do, so what’s your point?

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:18:48

As I said I did vote yes on everything. But now we just play the game out.

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:20:12

I haven't chosen a side Donna and I'm hoping what you're saying about me being your number one is true although I'd feel bad. I'm just airing everything out because I don't have anything to play for now so its pretty much f*ck everyone but I'm sorry if me spilling that did hurt you bc I was loyal to it too until all the other info dropped last night.
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:20:47

hoping everything's ok with your family too
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:22:03

Miss Donna, I didn’t even read the veto rules, i didn’t campaign not one time last night lmaoo I was never mad about Mojo putting me up, because like I said, he’s doing me a favor. Lmao i can’t say much else because it has nothing to do with the game, but I meant it when I said I wanted a unanimous vote *mwah*

but all of this aside, I hope your family is doing ok! <3
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:41:50

Real quick: can confirm, Piper didnt campaign at all. Mojo did all of that himself for you. He wanted me to evict britney cause he wants to use you and lana as shields now. Verbatim what he said.

Tom Holland, Britney Spears and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 14:18:09

Donna girl I don’t even know if I have the energy anymore. I didn’t do a facking thing to you till I found out it was you who told Tom. Did I have my doubts on you, yes. Did I mention you to anyone until yesterday, no. You were the one scheming, making rooms to keep tabs, etc. You made your bed and now you’re kicking rocks refusing to take a nap in it. I won comps, but Disgust already outed she gave me one of them. This should show my allies that when a mad man CIA agent was disturbing the peace, I won to keep them safe in the aftermath. It should show my allies when Joey put the house in shambles, I rolled up my sleeves for them. Some of my allies have lost trust in me because others are jealous, but if they think long and hard, they will see how beneficial I’ve been for them. Even those I talk to less, I’ve benefitted you too unless your name is Joey.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 15:28:11

Congrats on staying Piper

Good game Britney!

Britney Spears and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:00:56

Sorry I’ve been passed out after voting in the morning. I was up late last night with my irl friends. My name has been thrown around a couple times and I just want to clear some things up.

Regarding the vote…...

To Britney:
Yes I voted you out this morning. We had actually hit it off from the beginning and I really liked talking to you. It is interesting that you called out Chidi/Teddy/Steven for wanting to vote with the “majority” or whatever. Because my conversations with you about the votes had largely consisted of wanting to be on the “right side of the votes” in previous evictions and trying to figure out if there was a majority.

So why knock on people for doing the same as we have been doing this whole game?? I understand you were on the block and it is a lot of pressure, and I don’t want to seem like I’m accusing you of anything because you’re not here to defend yourself anymore. But I need to give context.

I waited until morning to get opinions from people I trusted, and from the several I talked to they told me the majority was likely there for Piper to stay so I took their word for it. I’m sorry if you feel betrayed. In addition to the majority factor, I also saw Piper as someone who was capable of being a comp beast, and being a huge target to go home again because of how she called out nearly everyone in her eviction ceremony speech.

Do I regret voting you out? Not quite. You proved that when you lied and named me as a trio with Lana and Piper? I only talk to Lana to ask her about votes. I talk even less to Piper, and after her calling me out in her eviction ceremony speech I don't know if I will anymore. Sorry Piper.

And after the series of messages in the morning of you doubting that I would keep you, I felt like you would not trust me even if I did keep you. I wanted you to stay, but I made a last minute decision to vote you out because I felt like that was best for my game moving forward. Our bond deteriorated as soon as you were on the block.

It was my bad that I did not tell you how I voted Britney, I will own up to that. I’ve been up late the past couple days because I’m working, in school, and trying to juggle this game on top of it. Immediately after casting my vote at the last minute I went back to sleep because I did not have the energy to talk to you when you were already distrusting of me before I finalized my vote. I am sorry.

Like I said my conversations with you consisted of wanting to vote with what the house wanted because we felt like we were not included in any group conversations anymore. But we wanted to also vote with the majority. We felt kind of alone in the house. I thought that we bonded over that and would be closer. But all it took was being on the block for you to start doubting me :/ I felt like our trust was gone at that point.

That’s all I will say on Britney because she is not here to give her opinion on things anymore. I truly am sorry to see you go Britney. I loved talking to you and wish we were able to feel like we knew what was going on in this house. Sorry things ended this way, I hope things can be mended post-season.

To Piper:

I don’t know why you were calling me a ditz and dumb and stuff, I’m a bit offended not gonna lie. And confused because I did not see myself as a threat to you or anyone here really. I laughed it off but it still made me a bit sad.

I don’t want to be involved in name calling when I have really never done anything to you. I feel like it was unwarranted. If I did anything to upset you then by all means come at me. If you want to talk things out we can. My messages are open. I at least want to give you that option to explain yourself if you are willing to.
Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:02:41

Regarding the POV 5 Punishments...

I voted “Yes” on every single option to reduce punishments. I myself had felt really bad for everyone who received punishments, and wanted to contribute to lessening that for all of you: Tom, Naomi, Justine, and Eminem. (I hope I am not missing anyone).

I hope you all take my word on that. I truly felt like the punishments were harsh, and John was cruel for that (no hate to how you run your game though John <3).

If any of you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to me. I will do my best to clear up any questions or concerns. I feel really confused at how all of this came about last night. This was very hard and nerve-wracking to type up because I do not like being the center of attention at all. But I feel like I had to say something to at least clear my name, and not seem like I am trying to avoid things.

I also apologize for the length. I hope you all can enjoy your Saturday after this long week.

Tom Holland, Naomi Osaka and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 16:04:00

Congrats on staying Piper, and I'm sorry to see you go Britney.

Britney Spears and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next