Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell

Go down 
+13
Teddy
Justine
Steven Yeun
Tom Holland
Addison Rae
Chidi Anagonye
Naomi Osaka
Eminem
Lana Winters
Disgust
Piper
Britney Spears
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:52:05

Yeah I believe you when you say that and I'm hoping we can move on from it if I finally get back into the game!

It just sucks to lose so much over someone else's actions 😭

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:03:34

Tom I’m really sorry about that. I had suspicions about Donna so I specifically gave her 3 names to see if it would get back to me. I didn’t know it would lead to you losing all those privileges. You were never my target.

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:04:29

People are building a narrative about me. I swear I’m nice and I won’t bite.

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:18:52

yeah i completely understand that, i shouldn’t have went all in but i was genuinely freaked out and thought i was going up and would’ve left against justine for sure. for me at the time it was better to be safe than sorry.

in regards to the whole situation now i have nothing to lose so from now on i’m not sugar coating sh*t and if you all want to evict me that’s on you because keeping me here is in everyone’s best interest because i have no case against any of you at the end as i’ve missed so much. i’m also someone you want in jury because i don’t vote bitterly i base it solely on game, so if you lay out your game to me and it’s impressive you have my vote.

i think it would be wise for the people who voted no other than piper to step up and be honest about it because if/when i get my dm access back I WILL find out. you’re all acting like you miss talking to me and quite frankly it’s fake as fack like i’m just so over the bullsheet that spews out of your mouths. i do not fack with the go with house scenario so anyone doing that can take a facking hike and hopefully they’ll find a mind of their own on their journey.

i’m also broadcasting every eviction vote i make while my dms are away in the kitchen so everyone knows where i stand because why the f*ck not i’m play for nothing at this point. to all the fake f*ckers the truth always comes out and it will eventually come back to bite you in the ass, know that!!!!

oh also mojo i evicted your ass, sorry not sorry 💜

Naomi Osaka, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:22:12

Where’s Donna rat ass at? She’s been quite MUTE since getting exposed for all the scurrying she was doing lmao

Omar Ayuso and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:24:18

I voted yes on Justine/Eminem getting votes back. Yes on the prize and yes on Tom/Naomi talking in private again. The rest I did vote no.

Tom Holland, Britney Spears and Eminem like this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:29:07

i appreciate your honesty lana and that’s the only 2 i cared about so you’re off the hook!
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:29:39

donna and i had a “british babes” final 2 and she told me she wanted to go all the way with me. i’m now learning that she has something like that with everyone which is really disappointing...

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:29:50

I voted yes on all of them. I just felt as if all of the punishments were too severe

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:31:25

I voted yes on everything. Especially the prize money because I just don't see that fair.

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:31:31

so true steven Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 1f499
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:32:20

Tom Holland wrote:
donna and i had a “british babes” final 2 and she told me she wanted to go all the way with me. i’m now learning that she has something like that with everyone which is really disappointing...

Did she request to have a private room with you when we first moved in before you guys even talked to each other?

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:33:59

yeah her first response to me was let’s make a private room, i love tom holland, let’s go to the end together bc our characters are both brits.

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:34:10

Steven Yeun wrote:
I voted yes on all of them. I just felt as if all of the punishments were too severe

Because John is a troll xoxo

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:35:14

john really said let’s mess with as many games as possible...so sick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next